Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Pounding the pavement

So I've been thinking about this job thing, and I have to say, I have been so lucky with my contacts in the past, and now that I'm pounding the pavement, it seems really hard. Anyways, I've been thinking about what I want to do with my career. Essentially I want to go back into human factors, but also work on doing needs analysis, but in more of a tech environment. Alternatively, I'd be nice to apply needs analysis in an area of social development. I've applied to three jobs so far, and nothing yet. There are four more I'm almost done. I've made a goal of applying to at least five jobs this week. I have four for this week. I have to find one more. It's especially hard to find something that is human factors related in Los Angeles. I'm scared of looking in Monster.

No comments: